Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Nova and Winnimere

_NuttySian_NuttySian Legacy
edited March 2016 in Galleries
Since having to remove Ebony from the other group I've been debating whether to get her some more friends or not.

Although she would happily come and sit and listen to me, she was still jumpy when it came to further interaction, and remembering her behaviour on the day she was removed made me decide to try her with some younger girls.

So today I got 4, 7 week old girlies. I had planned on just 2 but I couldn't resist them all lol.

They're in a combi at the moment with one house, a loo roll and a small ball (they wouldn't come out of it and go into the box so they put them in the box in it and let me keep it lol) and so far so good.
There was some squeaking and boxing between Ebony and the girl with the most white, but I haven't heard or seen anything in hours now so hopefully they sorted it out.

I haven't decided who's who yet, but the gingers are Winnimere and Pecorino, and the black and whites and Alma and Mora.
Cheese and wine! :lol: I couldn't decide which theme to carry on with so went for two.

imageAlma, Ebony, Mora, Pecorino and Winnimere. by NuttySianana, on Flickr