Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Lots of adorable pictures!

OK, so facebook.com/thepipsqueakery has a ton of super cute pictures of my hamsters, but there are also some of mice that I have been wanting to share here but just haven't had the time to figure out how to upload them easily. Because of my technology failure I shall just direct you all to facebook.com/thepipsqueakery so show off their adorableness.

If linking to pictures like this is a problem mods feel free to delete. It's not my personal profile so there's no identifying information, but of course I understand if it's still not allowed.

Comments

• _zany_toon_zany_toon Legacy
    You don't need to worry it it's your information xelay, you just need to be sure that you are happy for anyone who joins the forum to be able to look through your information :)

I've sorted your links so that htey show as clickable links now :) To do it yourself in future just click on the little world globe picture with the link on it :)
    **Goes off to look**
  • _Gilbert_Gilbert Legacy
    Awww, what a lovely page. I've 'liked' it so I can back to it again later, but there are some seriously gorgeous hammies on there :love:
  • _Tilly1712_Tilly1712 Legacy
    That's a great page and you have some adorable hamsters :love:
This discussion has been closed.