Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Chubs

So April decided she needed another ham...meet the other ham. He will be staying here until i can get him over to her at the start of next week. Chubs (formerly Cubby) has been in the pets at home adoption centre for a few weeks. His last owner rehomed him because he started fighting with his brother - he is 10 months old. He's very sweet, interested in everything - oh and April you might need something for him to dig in and some cardboard boxes for him to destroy, he's made a good start on destroying some in his temporary cage already!! I thought he was pure white, but he actually has a very pale upper coating and stripe, just makes him very cute.

And the videos will follow soon.

(P.S. April we are going to have to figure out a way for me to earn frequent travelling miles for coming to you with furballs :lol: )

Comments

• _racingmouse_racingmouse Legacy
    Ah, the wait is over. :love: What a lovely wee lad he is and in a way, I`m glad he`s not a youngster as I do like the older hams having a chance of a good home. :) Well done Roz, you deserve a Micearenice gold medal for the running around you do, especially when I`m up the creek without a paddle!!!

His Gabber Rex is all set to go....just to fill the food and water up fresh! x
  • Fantastic, thats one adorable ham who's landed on his paws there :D

If you ask me you're better off with him not being pure white, imagine if you had another Bertie on your hands... Chubs is really adorable :D
  • _NuttySian_NuttySian Legacy
    :love: :love: gorgeous.
  • _PresqueVu_PresqueVu Legacy
    That's some happy news - bet you are very excited April! :D
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    Oh it sounds like he is really settling in x
    It sounds like he's settling in brilliantly :) He's clearly a character too if he's insisting on supervising your work in his home :D
This discussion has been closed.