Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Rambo versus the pet carrier

So Rambo was at the vet to get some sniffles checked out. While I was standing and paying for his bill, he suddenly popped out for a wander. I thought I hadn't closed it properly, so sealed him back in after giving him a cuddle. he popped out again. I was a bit puzzled so as a precaution Kallan taped the carrier shut incase Rambo decided to go for a wander in the car while I was driving. Then wen I got home, I caught the little blighter in action!! The little minx figured out how to open the carrier!!!

And I have proof... (excuse the fact that photo****et no longer shows a thumbnail, I don't know how to change it!!

Guess who will be going up to the vet in a small cage from now on...

Comments

• _AnnB_AnnB Legacy
    That's amazing, he knew exactly which part of the lid to try and grab!
  • _NuttySian_NuttySian Legacy
    Omg, he's Elvira's soulmate! :lol: :lol:

Hopefully this will show as it's set to public - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=314822485379418&video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    Clever boy. That video really made me laugh.
  • That is one clever hamster! (And he looks like he is bigger than Teddy, thought I'd mention it when it was really easy to tell)

Elvira is brilliant too :)

Ours have never really had a chance to learn to escape those carriers, they've not been allowed to spend long enough in them but when we got Eggbiscuit she was in one of those and we watched her really closely all day because she was determined to find the escape route - luckily she didn't manage it in the few hours she had lol
  • _NuttySian_NuttySian Legacy
    I've had 2 other females do it. Never caught them in the act though, just looked around and they were climbing out lol.

Elvira didn't need much time at all, she was out of it the first time after less than 5 mins!

We now use a clippy box for her, it has lots of little holes drilled in it for air that she can't get her teeth into!
This discussion has been closed.