Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

We've done it again :P

This is Pumpkin, she's a seven week old syrian hamster with loads of energy but also far more sense than I'm used to seeing in a hamster... She actually looks before she leaps!
She's come via ham train only to change destinations at the last minute after unforeseen problems, she's absolutely adorable and I can't get over how small she is! We very rarely get our pets this young so I'd forgotten how small youngsters can be. We could either try and arrange a train to return her to where she started... Or we could arrange for her to stay so thats what we've done :)

Comments

• _superwolf_superwolf Legacy
    She's beautiful. :love:
    I'm glad you both like her :)
    She is a really energetic little lady, its safe to say she's already starting to wrap me around her paws but I do need to thank her later, the prospect of seeing her was the main reason I got up when I did this morning - having a course in the office at work meant I needed five more minutes... Seeing Pumpkin (who I could hear on her wheel) meant I only used four of those extra five minutes in bed :P
This discussion has been closed.