Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

possible mites

_.._.. Legacy
Hi im looking for abit of help regarding my mouse. I believe she has mites im away from home and girlfriend has noticed she is scratching and has what looks like a small amount of blood im wondering weather http://www.petsathome.com/shop/anti-parasite-spot-on-for-hamsters-and-gerbils-by-beaphar-15794

would be any good to treat her

thanks

Comments

• _zany_toon_zany_toon Legacy
    It would do but if you can get xeno 50 mini it is far better as it is specifically designed for animals between 10 and 100g in body weight - the beaphar one isn't recommended for anything smaller than a gerbil and as such it doesn't have an exact dose. Some of the other members on here have used the beaphar spot on so should be on later and can give you a better idea as to how much to give your little mouse :) Just bear in mind that if she has scratched the skin open to be careful applying it as you will need to try and keep it away from any scratches your mouse has caused herself :)

ETA: Welcome to the forum by the way - I hope you stick around :D
This discussion has been closed.