Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Swollen Toe

_AnnB_AnnB Legacy
I feel terrible. My poor little tricolour boy (who still doesn't have a proper name yet) has a swollen toe. I confess that I'd noticed it last weekend and just assumed it was a slightly deformed toe and with my eyesight not being so good these days I'd completely forgotten about it till I suddenly realised this morning that was twice the size it was last weekend. So after a period with no mice on Baytril, I now have three on it again.

[attachment=1195]IMG_8474resize.jpg[/attachment]

Sorry, I've put this in the wrong section. I'd be grateful if it could be moved to "health".

Comments

• _racingmouse_racingmouse Legacy
    His toes does look puffy Ann but your on the case with Baytril and maybe a wee cool saline bath wouldn`t go amiss if it gets warm to the touch. x
  • _zany_toon_zany_toon Legacy
    It looks like it's infected ANn, do you think it's an abscess? I know that Custard developed one in his toe after nicking the skin. I thought it was a lump until one day it seemed sore for him to put it down, on inspecting it it burst. I hope that the baytril helps him, and the other meeces x
  • _Tilly1712_Tilly1712 Legacy
    Ouch, that does looks quite swollen. I'm sure the baytril will help though, Ann - good luck and keep us posted. x
  • _lauren_lauren Legacy
    Aw hope he's on the mend - I had a rat with a similar issue and a hibiscrub dilution worked a treat in keeping it clean :)
This discussion has been closed.