Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Recommended vets in Salford/Manchester?

:wave: Would anybody be able to recommend me a vet in the Salford or Manchester area? I'll be moving to Salford next week, which means I can get my mice sometime after, :D so am looking to make the final preparations before I'm all ready.

If nobody has experience of vets in that area (or chains which are reliable), what sort of questions should I be asking them, and are there any special certificates/qualifications to look out for?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• _AnnB_AnnB Legacy
    Have you seen the thread on "recommended vets" here http://www.micearenice.co.uk/new/index.php/forum/mousey-health/10597-recommended-vets? The question you really need to ask a prospective vet is "do they have experience with small/exotic animals".
  • _njwilde_njwilde Legacy
    Hello dear, sorry I have only seen your post now but if you got yourself mice you may need the advice :D I go to Ashleigh veterinary surgery in Whalley Range. they re not the cheapest but they do anything to help your mouse and are quite loving and caring with them. they also have appointments up to 7pm at night which is very handy!
This discussion has been closed.