Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

It's D-day...

Just got back from the vets. She will operate on Coco so its now a waiting game for the two of them. They are both being done together. I have to call around half 12 so now I'm going off to keep myself busy until then :/

Comments

• _superwolf_superwolf Legacy
    *hugs* Best of luck, I hope all goes well!
  • _Gilbert_Gilbert Legacy
    Thanks Maria :-) Well I am happy. Just had a call to say both come through the GA ok and I can go and get them :D
  • _NuttySian_NuttySian Legacy
    Brilliant :)
  • I'm really glad they're both ok :)
  • _Tilly1712_Tilly1712 Legacy
    Really pleased for you, Alison, it must be a big relief. Hope they're both doing okay :)
    So I think I am on the point of losing Coco. She recovered brilliantly after her op but the last twenty four hours she has got me worried. She is clearly losing weight, she is lethargic and no longer scurrying around the cage, she's just sitting there out in the open. Her eyes are also looking gummed up. I have cleaned them and dosed her up with baytril now its just a case of wait and see I guess. The heat mat is on for her, I think she is fighting a URI :(
    I hope she recovers, I'm sorry she's not doing well :(
    So I didn't want to jump in essentiallysue's thread but Coco is doing what her little mouse is doing. Walking around in tight circles. I'm not sure if its my imagination or not but her eyes also look bigger to me. I've weighed her and she is 3gms down on her last weigh in. She is definitely very sluggish. Will continue with Baytril and hopefully she will start to show signs of improvement, when I posted about her yesterday morning I wasn't sure I would still have by teatime so hopefully she is fighting whatever it is and will continue to do so.

Fingers and paws crossed hey :/
This discussion has been closed.