Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Wish us luck please

I'm taking Violet to the vet this afternoon, she's developed a lump or some swelling on her throat. :( So wish us plenty of luck please, I'll be devastated for her if it's something seriously wrong.

Comments

• _Wheels_Wheels Legacy
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you, hope she is ok :(
  • _Gilbert_Gilbert Legacy
    Oh no :( Praying its nothing too serious for Violet.

Everything crossed here Maria xx
  • Good luck, I really hope its nothing serious
  • Agreed, I'd have waited too if I wasn't sure. I really hope the tests go well and that she's home soon :)
  • _Tilly1712_Tilly1712 Legacy
    Me too, please don't blame yourself Maria :hug:

Fingers crossed the results show nothing serious, xx
    Aww, here's hoping its the best news and turns out to be nothing too serious. Glad to read she's doing fine at the moment Maria, hope you're ok, waiting is horrible, done it so many times with various animals and it never gets any easier :( :hug:
  • I'm glad she's fine at the moment and will keep my fingers crossed you hear back about her soon :)
  • _NuttySian_NuttySian Legacy
    Fingers crossed it's something treatable x
    Pleased to read they are back where they belong Maria. Lets just hope you get those results asap :)
  • I'm really glad they're home and I hope you get your results soon :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
  • How is she today?
  • Thats good :)
    Good to hear Violet is doing okay, Maria :) Fingers crossed for those results and as others have said it certainly does sound like you have a very good vet!
  • _Pomtreez_Pomtreez Legacy
    Hi Superwolf, I hope Violet gets a good report! Glad they are both back home with you and seemingly well. :)
    :( Devastated for you and her Maria. Very harsh. She couldn't be in a better place to live out her days than with you though, you've always been an exceptional owner and gone above and beyond for your mice. She has been blessed to have been in your care xxx
  • _Pomtreez_Pomtreez Legacy
    I'm so sorry! :(
  • _NuttySian_NuttySian Legacy
    I'm so sorry to hear this :( :hug:
    Was so sorry to hear your sad news Maria, what a blow when she's still so young, I'm really sorry it wasn't better news :hug:

As I said earlier, I know it's no consolation but I think she has a wonderful life with you and as short as it may be she'll have had so much more than other mice. She's lucky to be with you :)

I know you'll spoil her rotten for whatever time she has left, xx
  • Oh no :( I'm really sorry to hear this Maria, I really, really hope Violet does better than the vets expect. Like everyone else I know she'll have the absolute best of care with you and she'll have had an amazing life with you, even if it is shorter than we'd like :(
This discussion has been closed.