Sorry, not quite sure if im spelling this right...so i got two new mice to keep my two older (still only had them for a month) mice company. I have given up on that, as Bunny is apparently vicious to any other mouse but Belle. So i have Buttercup and Bubbles together, and Bunny and Belle together. So when i got my mice, Belle was sneezing, but i assumed it was an allergy to the bedding, and waited it out. It has now been 1 1/2 weeks, and she is still sneezing. Now she is making a sort of chattering sound, so i think its a reperatory infection. First, are they contagious? Bunny doesnt seem to have any symptons, and i would assume she would by now. Also, do i seperate her? Lastly, about the vet. My parents are very concerned about how much they have had to take my mice to the vet lately, and the cost. They say that its just mice, and not worth it :(. How much would antibiotics cost, and would i need to give them to all of my mice, as they have recently interacted? Can it kill them? Please help i know nothing!!