Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

How do I know she's given birth?

I THINK Harley has given birth, but I have no idea for sure. How would I go about checking or should I just leave her until it's been three days? I want to make sure I have an accurate birth date!

Comments

• Listen for the quiet quiet pup squeaks... When Wingnut had hers I spent most of the day sat there going "I think I hear them..." "No it can't be" "Yeah I think I heard them again!" it took about three times hearing them (over a few hours) before I was at all sure lol
    The guarantee that Harley has had her pups will be when she appears and is suddenly a whole lot skinnier again really. If you think they're there I'd stay clear to be safe but I have always played safe with possible pups around
  • _Arlo_Arlo Legacy
    Harley is a very aloof mother! She's spent most of her day sleeping away from her babies, going in every now and then to check on them! I can confirm she does indeed have babies! And quite a few from the looks of things! I managed to sneak a peek when she was sleeping elsewhere (of course making sure not to touch them and scenting my hands with bedding and what not). I am in shock. No wonder she was so fat!
    I'm glad you've confirmed she's got them at least. Hopefully she'll be a good Mum :)
  • _Arlo_Arlo Legacy
    I think she's a very relaxed mum! :lol: Yesterday when I was putting in food and Buttercup was pestering my hands, Harley came out of the nest to join her! She's more interested in me than the babies!
This discussion has been closed.