Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hallo to you all! :)

Hi all!

I'm Christine, I'm the site owner and and I also run Crittery Exotics. You may know me as PresqueVu from Mice are Nice.

Looking forward to talking to you all, new and old :D
crittery.co.uk
Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk

Comments

• SummergirlSummergirl Lemming
    I am Essentiallysue from Mice are Nice. Just couldn't get in  by my old name and password, so I registered as Summergirl. You may remember me. I am happy to be here.
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo good to see you over here! :)

Usernames can be changed, if you (or anyone) wants me to have a look at that just PM me once registered with the details.
    crittery.co.uk

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Hello! Well done for organising the move so quickly, I was preparing for a week of withdrawal symptoms.
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Thank you. Most of the import was done by Peet for this bit, we can both do that kind of thing but he's crazy enough to enjoy it ;)

A lot smoother than we both expected!
    crittery.co.uk

• NuttySianNuttySian Mouse
    I'mmmmm baccccckkk! :P Just added the rest of my letters to the username lol.
  • NuttySianNuttySian Mouse
    NuttySian said:

I'mmmmm baccccckkk! :P Just added the rest of my letters to the username lol.

Or not lol, getting my forums mixed up now! Haha. You can see I'm still nutty anyway :P
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Good to see you Sian!
    This was way quicker than I expected too, hi again everyone!
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Helloooooooooooo!

Yes it's good news that we didn't have to wait long, registering was much easier than I imagined too for those of us who moved from the old forum. I just put in all the same details from Mice Are Nice and then there was only a short period of anxiety, waiting for the confirmation email and "hey presto" I was in!

Thanked by 1Crittery
  • GhostsInSnowGhostsInSnow Lemming
    YAY! Hi everyone! Well done for getting everything moved over so well :D

Thanked by 1Crittery
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    edited April 2015 Posts: 309
    =)) =)) =)) Happy to be here!  =)) =)) =))

Massive well done to Christine and anyone else who's had a hand in the move over.  :bz

Good to see you all!
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Hi getting use to new site,but like it