Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Mislabelled?

Just got back from a charity shop crawl (yes Im very sad :oops: ) and Im amazed at how little the staff know, they had several items labelled wrongly, for instance a wooden cube with different shapes cut out and other shapes to slot in through the holes was labelled as a shape sorter and not correctly as a mouse house, and these two items were listed as cd holders when they are so very obviously mousie climbing frames, Ive just got to work out how to fit them in the boys cages now.

Comments

• _racingmouse_racingmouse Legacy
    I like the black `pyramid` one nicemice! You could take some natural twine or string and wrap it around it to make a house/climbing frame? I love charity shops and very rarely buy anything new these days...even clothes! I love ebay aswell.
  • _Emms_Emms Legacy
    lol nicemice - I must pop into the local charity shops in my lunch hour tomorrow and see if they have any similar mislabelled items :grin:
  • _daffee_daffee Legacy
    Great finds. Would love to see pics of them in action!
  • _Emms_Emms Legacy
    I have just bought 'something' in my local RSPCA shop (so double whammy for animals) I think it's a ceramic vase or plant pot, if so it's rather nasty, but as a mouse house it'll be lovely :)

It's beige, and sort of tree trunk/elephant foot shaped, so quite a wide to, and it has two rings of mouse sized window holes round it... :D
This discussion has been closed.