Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hammock making for cheats

I used to sew little fleece hammocks for my mice but after the older ones (with longer claws) started getting their feet caught, I started looking for alternatives. I was going to sew some more using different material but then I came across these
all I do is take out the buckwheat pack, tie clips into each corner and hang them in the cage.
The mice love them and I haven't had any further problems with mice getting their feet caught.

Comments

What a brilliant idea, the mouse in the picture definitely thinks so. :D
  • _nicemice_nicemice Legacy
    Have you had a look on this site? http://www.suzsugargliders.com/nosewaccessories.htm , I make these for my mice and rats and they love them, especially the mice who wriggle inside the hammocks to sleep.
    I made some of the no sew cubes but they got eaten/shredded pretty quickly by my young Welshie girls.

• _lauren_lauren Legacy
    ok... so where can I buy one of those? They look fantastic! My girls don't tend to destroy hammocks... anything wooden gets demolished pretty quickly though!
This discussion has been closed.