Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Looking for Aubiose

Is gjtitmus the cheapest website to buy Aubiose in 20kg bales? I looked on their site and it`s stating ?9.25p for the 20kg sack and ?7.00 delivery. I`m not sure if I can find it cheaper so thought I would ask you guys incase you know of somewhere else? I mainly want it for Boris the syrian as he came with Pets At Home PINE shavings. :roll:

I was going to continue with the shavings but if I can get Aubiose I would rather use that. I prefer Bedxcel for the mice but I feel Boris might not take to the cardboard squares so thought Aubiose was a better alternative for him.

Comments

• _AnnB_AnnB Legacy
    I think I pay ?8.90 in my local equestrian store but I've had a quick look and I couldn't find a cheaper online supplier. Shame you have to pay almost the price of a bale just for delivery.
    I'm not sure how much help this is but Ratrations sell Hemcore for ?9 something, the shipping is still ?7 but at least you could buy your straights at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.