Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Allergic to sunflower seeds Please help

Got our mice today two lovely boys but one is allergic to sunflower seeds so at the moment am picking loads of tiny ones out of the food they came with. Is there a food I can get them that doesn't contain them ? Also I gave them a dog biscuit shaped like a bone can these contain sunflower oil? Please help.

Comments

• _superwolf_superwolf Legacy
    No.7 Complete by Rat Rations goes down well with my mice, and doesn't contain sunflower seeds. I mix it with other stuff from their site as well, and supplement with vitamins.

If you prefer buying a pre-made mix, then Zooplus have a good one called JR Farm Feast which my mice also enjoy. :)
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    Thank you that's great.
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    Thank you they are really sweet boys. I forgot how active mice are and how small lol They are running around playing with all the toys i made them and its lovely to watch them.
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    No my husband asked (he picked them up ) but was just told a mouse mix which she gave us.
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    Forgot to say I did mix some old bedding in with the new .
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    Thanks for your great advice I will have a look at the hemp and I did put them toilet paper in x I have named them Pumpkin and Boo x
This discussion has been closed.