Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Ideas please

I am feeding Pumpkin and Boo a commercial food mix, is their anything I could add to it to make it nicer for them like Budgie seed or I have seen porridge oats mentioned.Any ideas would be most welcome.And how often do you give your mice veg and fruit, cooked chicken etc

Comments

• _AnnB_AnnB Legacy
    I gave up trying to give mine any fresh veg or cooked chicken as they never seemed interested in it. The best addition to a mix that I've found is Kallo organic puffed rice (available from health food shops or "free from" isles in supermarkets). Bird seed also goes down well but just remember that by changing the original mix, you'll also be changing the protein content so keep an eye on their weight.
  • _Jon_Jon Legacy
    Yep, second that. Rat Rations is the place to go. Those guys have gone into rodent nutrition in some detail and have a plethora of recipes and mixes to offer your mice.
  • _Nicky_Nicky Legacy
    Thanks everyone I will look at Rat Rations
This discussion has been closed.