Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hi again!

Unless anyone who isn't from micearenice has found this place already (hi if you have!) this introduction probably isn't needed but... I want the badge I get for introducing myself so I'm posting myself an intro anyway :P

I'm really looking forward to using the new forum and having one place where all my pets are equally welcome, until now I've used different forums for hamsters and mice and have just gone without using a gerbil forum so this'll be a nice change :)
Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse

Let the badge challenge commence! <:-P

Can't wait to check out your gerbil threads (and all your others of course).

Well you're ahead of me at the moment... I'm sure I can fix that eventually :P

I'll have to try and make sure I post more about the pets on here, I'm normally bad at remembering to take many photos and even worse at getting around to putting them on forums lol
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • GhostsInSnowGhostsInSnow Lemming
    **Waves* :P

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    edited April 2015 Posts: 274
    Hallo and great to see you over here!

=))
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Badge challenge you say?!