Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Yay I can post lol

pomtreezpomtreez Mouse
edited April 2015 in Introductions
Ok, thanks for the explanation on how to post! It's definitely different than any way I've seen before. I'm used to going to a topic and clicking "create new topic". Anyway, I'll get used to it. I wanted to give an update on Jerry, so I'll do that under a different topic. But hi everyone and glad to be here! :) Oh and I'm excited about the added critters, not just mice. I have hamsters and some day would like rats as well. 
Living in North Carolina, USA with 1 Syrian hamster, 3 Chinese hamsters, 4 mice, 2 rats (and 2 cats)

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    It's a little learning curve for everyone, but I think it'll be worth it :) I wanted to get more of a community feel to the place, since fb groups are killing a lot of little forums like ours. Just ask if you need help!

So yes, hi, and looking forward to hearing more about your clan!
    =))
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • pomtreezpomtreez Mouse
    Thank you! I've never joined a FB group for critters. It doesn't have saved topics like here does that can be referred back to. Posts get lost and increases the need for repetitive questions. I love groups like this better. :)
    Living in North Carolina, USA with 1 Syrian hamster, 3 Chinese hamsters, 4 mice, 2 rats (and 2 cats)
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Well done on your first proper thread!  =)) :-O >:D<
  • pomtreezpomtreez Mouse
    Haha thanks! I was totally baffled and inclined to say that "new discussion" button was not there before, but that's probably not true.  ;))
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Hello :-h
  • pomtreezpomtreez Mouse
    Hello back  :-h
    Hello!

I'm in a few facebook groups (mostly hamster ones) but I prefer forums on the whole. Posts don't get lost, its less cluttered and forums often seem to have less drama or unexpected rules too. The facebook groups can be nice at times but I'm definetly happier on forums most of the time :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Glad you made it Pomtreez.
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Glad it helped Pomtreez :)