Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Introducing Cocoa, my new rescue mouse

Hi everyone, glad I'm on the new page.
As u may know my mouse Casper died n I've rescued a 2yr old mouse name Cocoa from primrose mouse rescue, he was at the rescue months n nobody wanted him so I've adopted him, I don't care that he's a old chap, I just wanted to give him a good home, I've had him a week today n he's settling in just nicely, he loves his food especially malt paste, meal worms and mouse popcorn, he's such a lovely mouse
DSC_0064.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 693K
DSC_0066.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 775K
DSC_0065.JPG
1920 x 1080 - 393K

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Wow, he's a handsome chap! Glad he's settling in well, lucky to have found each other
    :)
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    He's gorgeous, and I'm glad you two are getting used to each other ok. :)
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    He is lovely. I have a real soft spot for 'Oldie' animals.
  • supamouse87supamouse87 Mouse
    Thank you, he's such a great mouse, I love him lots already
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    He's adorable and you're a star for giving him a wonderful home.
    Awwww thank you, he's just had a new wooden play house delivered he loves it
    FB_IMG_1429970186060.jpg
    640 x 429 - 22K
  • MuntchkaMuntchka Lemming
    He looks so chubby and cute :)
    You did a great thing, he may be old but at least now he will be able to live the rest of his life in a loving and caring home
    Awwww thanks, he is a big chubby mouse lol, he's so sweet and friendly, he's adorable n he's being spoilt but he deserves it
    He's lovely, I'm glad he's settling in well :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • kpottakpotta Lemming
    So cute!!
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    :) Well done on taking him in supamouse, a lot of people wouldn't have taken on an older boy :) He is gorgeous, and I'm glad he is settling in so well :)
    Thanks, he's such a lovely chap, just bought a 20kg bale of hemp for him, will last a good while