Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

My small arrivals

I haven't yet introduced my two new rodents, my pair of harvest mice!

Here is the brave one:

They still need names - I'm terrible. Need to have a think!
crittery.co.uk
Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
Tagged:

Comments

• superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Squeeeeeee!  I don't know about names, but that little one is incredibly cute!  :\">
    Thanked by 1Crittery
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    :\"> Adorable!
    Thanked by 1Crittery
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Ooohhh lovely :\">
    Thanked by 1Crittery
    Its adorable :) Good luck with the names!
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
    Thanked by 1Crittery
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mini mice!!!!!!!!!!! :\"> :\"> :\"> :\">
    Thanked by 1Crittery
  • AlisonAlison Mouse
    edited May 2015 Posts: 84
    Squeeeeeeeeeee, simply gorgeous  :\"> :\"> :\">
    The Pink Paw Gang are back in town! 2 mice, 2 hamsters, 1 guinea pig, 2 springer spaniels, 1 sprollie and 1 sprocker. Is this what you call a multicultural house :)

Remembering my gorgeous boy Griffon, my cheeky Merlin, my beautiful Womble, the handsome Mr George and my 'grumpy' old man Buster

Run free Lilo, Meeko, Stitch, Molly and Davey (hamsters) Zelda, Princess, Ninny and Link (rats) and Squeak (guinea pig)

Playing at The Rainbow Bridge are Wooster, Baldrick, Sir Edmund, Parker, Daisy, Poppy, Lily, Rosie & Fleur, Mitch, Alex, Pyscho, Tango & Cash, Little Misses Trouble and Mischief, Coco, Cookie & Hazel, Lilley & Tilley and Ernie, Pete, Strawberry and Shortcake and Mr & Mrs Mabel & Eric Mouse

Every little life matters