Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hello :)

Hi guys,i'll be getting four rescue mice girlies this week and im really excited :) I've been owned by rats for five years now,which i love and im looking forward to adding to our little family :) Ive been doing research, but i know il learn much more from real mouse owners like yourselves,i want to do my absolute best by these lovely little girls :) Im in Ireland and originally from the coast,have always loved animals and i work with children.Where is everyone else based?

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo and welcome! Good to see you over here, you must be pretty excited - looking forward to pics when you get them :)

Whereabouts in Ireland are you?

I'm originally from the outer hebrides actually (western isles, scotland) but I live in South Oxfordshire at the mo.

Feel free to post about your ratty friends too by the way, this forum is about all things rodenty.
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • PiscinPiscin Lemming
    Thank you Crittery :) This seems like a really friendly forum :) Im from the South West,right at the very very edge of Ireland and grew up as a fishermans daughter in the countryside,i live in Cork City now but i do miss the countryside..still,i have an amazing vet here for the ratties which is a very important part of my decsion to move anywhere!Ah Scotland very cool,am actually planning holidays there in the summer but in and aroumd Edinburgh
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Ah yes, that's a very good point about having a good vet locally, I'm lucky too in that respect here in Aylesbury.

• NickyNicky Mouse
    Hello and welcome. Can't wait to see some photos of your new mice.
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Welcome to the forum :) You must be so excited, I can't wait to hear more about the meeces when you get them :D
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you like your mice when you get them :) Have you still got your rats at the moment?
    I'm in mid-Wales, right by the coast which is nice... Except for the giant drive to get anywhere anyway lol. I have everything important nearby though (including a good vet!)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)