Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Comments

• NickyNicky Mouse
    Lovely mice and like the playpen . :D
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Awww, they look adorable in their bath :D That's a fab idea - and i love their playpen :)
    I love the stripey mouse, I think thats Rannoch? Sorry if I'm misremembering. Anyway, its one adorable mousey :D The other is cute too but that one has the scruffy look I love. My own Nuthatch has it and he's not above using the scruffy look to show me how adorable he is and how urgently he needs treats...
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • larkalarka Lemming
    Aw thank you everyone ! :\">

Kyrillion - yes thats Rannoch And I am exactly the same ! I have such a soft spot for him and his crazy bed hair! Do you have any photos of nuthatch on here ? I'd love to see him :)
    Er... There might be a few hidden in legacy threads but I am long overdue getting pics of all the pets and putting a big thread up on here. Its just likely to take a while until I get around to it, I've been really bad at remembering to get photos the last month or three
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Great pics, what lucky mice they are!
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    They're both gorgeous.  Love the playpen too!