Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Dear Baggymousers

zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
edited May 2015 in Galleries
Dear Baggymousers,

We is sorry we haven't shown you photos of us since we got to our new mum. In all fairness it's not our fault, it's our new mum's fault. She's a bit dense and has managed to lose 8 cables for her camera since you dropped her off. We have punished her severely for this by throwing poo and bedding in her hair before she gets out of bed for work. We think that is very fair.

Anyway, we wants to let you know we is all settled in and our new mum has finally got photos to show you :) Here you go:

Tagged:

Comments

• BaggyMousersBaggyMousers Mouse
    I CAN'T SEE ANY PICTURES! WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE BABIES? :D
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Glad you made it here BaggyMousers.

I can't see any pics either.

• zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    edited May 2015 Posts: 631
    Honest to heaven, all technology hates me!!! I did add them, then they didn't show, then I edited it and deleted the thread because i couldn't get it sorted!  I've managed to add some now, fingers crossed they actually show up (but please excuse the size - I forgot I changed my upload settings :( )

Fozzie:

Patch:

Minstrel and his new big brother Zippy:

A better photo of Minstrel:

All the boys together :)

Left to right, Enid, Gina and Tilly :)

"Kissy kissy" (meeting Klinger, Rebel and Treacle :)

And the only non-blurry, non-bum shot I've managed of any of them together in the cage!

Right, hopefully they have shown up now!!

Mod edit: Now, they have ;) ~ Christine
    Apparently not :( I give up, I can't figure it out at all :(
    :')

I love the little message they sent at the beginning though! And thank you Ann! It's taken me a while to pluck up the courage to try using the site! I'm totally awful with change! 

X(
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    edited May 2015 Posts: 274

Right, worked it out :)

For photobucket, you want to copy the DIRECT link and then click the image icon in the toolbar and paste that as as your link. If you don't get a chance to before then, I'll fix the links in your post this afternoon but I'm at work right now so should get back to that  ;)
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
    edited May 2015 Posts: 631

:')

I love the little message they sent at the beginning though! And thank you Ann! It's taken me a while to pluck up the courage to try using the site! I'm totally awful with change! 

X(

You can't be any worse than me :P Honest to heaven, poor Crittery must be driven demented with me  :( :-*

Crittery - thank you!! I will manage to sort them out tonight now I know what the issue was. Stupid photobucket just randomly changes things :(

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Can I just use this little interlude in uploading photos to ask how you are now Roz? Any improvement in your symptoms?
    Thanked by 1zany_toon
    Those pics are great, I'm glad you got them to work in the end :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
    Thanked by 1zany_toon
    I absolutely adore the photo of all the girls in your hand! What a stunner! And Fozzie is so beautiful! Thank you for all the photos little ones! And no more pooping in your mama's hair! 

X( X(
    Thanked by 1zany_toon
    AnnB said:

Can I just use this little interlude in uploading photos to ask how you are now Roz? Any improvement in your symptoms?

I'm doing a lot better now Ann :) I went back to work last week and the only long term side effect I seem to have been left with is my eye randomly shutting on my when I open my mouth past a certain point (like when I yawn I-) )

Christine - thanks for sorting the photos out :) I hadn't had a chance to sign on until now :)

I'm glad you like the photos Georgia :D They are all doing really well :) Minstrel and Patch are still very shy but they are all really funny little characters :) Fozzie is very funny though. He sneaks out his cage and sits in wait near the tub where I sort out the medicine to grab the biscuits I use when my back is turned - he ran off with five pieces the other night and was very pleased with himself  X( 
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Yay, I can see the photos now. They all look so happy in their new home (we really do have some well travelled mice on this and the old Mice Are Nice forum). Well done BaggyMousers and Zany!

Fantastic news that you're feeling much better!

Thanked by 1zany_toon
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    SQUEEEEEEEE so much cuteness!!! :\">
    Thanked by 1zany_toon