Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Happy Birthday to You..

zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
edited May 2015 in Galleries
Happy birthday dear Houdini...Happy birthday to you :D

Houdini turned 3 years old on April 20th :D So he is now OFFICIALLY 3 years and 15 days old :D He and I decided to throw convention to the wind and go really wild...which apparently only involved Houdini getting a chunk of Mr Kipling's Angel Slice :-*  I figured he needed a special treat, and he thoroughly enjoyed it :) He didn't get a proper birthday present as he doesn't seem as interested in getting out anymore (he's sleeping more :( ) but I did find something that really got his attention and which he really approves of - a toy that belonged to some lovely girl mice ;)He has had a little play on it and it's now his new favourite place to watch the world go by :)

"Nom, nom, nom!!"

"I'm watching over the kingdom with my one good eye!"

"too much work...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!"

Happy birthday my very special boy :)

Comments

Happy birthday Houdini! Any words of wisdom for us today?
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    What a remarkable little mouse you are Houdini!
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Wow, hope you enjoyed your cake Houdini!
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Three !! What a great age. Hope you enjoyed your cake Houdini you handsome chap :\">
  • tobietobie Lemming

WOW three it can't be, it seems like yesterday that Zany had introduced you to us.

Happy B-day to you Houdini your cake looked tasty hope you enjoyed your day. 

• zany_toonzany_toon Mouse

Oh yes of course he does - he said "Keep your human on your toes by facing off against a cat daily." Apparently it keeps him young (but it gives humans white hairs!!! You should see the amount of white I have X(

He is a very special mouse :) I've never had a mouse get to this age before - I think the closest boy I had before lived to 32 months :)
    zany_toon said:

Oh yes of course he does - he said "Keep your human on your toes by facing off against a cat daily." Apparently it keeps him young (but it gives humans white hairs!!! You should see the amount of white I have X(

He is a very special mouse :) I've never had a mouse get to this age before - I think the closest boy I had before lived to 32 months :)
    Blinking heck! I think my pets're trouble at times but thats one mouse I'm glad is your problem lol
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse

zany_toon said:

Blinking heck! I think my pets're trouble at times but thats one mouse I'm glad is your problem lol
    Yeah, Houdini would have been dubbed a psychopath if he had been human X( He would regularly jump off his cage and throw himself onto Theo (my cat) then chase him around the floor :-O
    Wow! Talk about a special mouse... lol