Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

A cordial invitation!

Dear Hoomans,

We's having a mouse party in our garden.  It is fun because there is food and digging.

No cats allowed, bring yr own mealworms.

MICE. <3

p.s. This is a picture of us playing hide and seek.  We's very good at hide n seek.

Tagged:

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    =D> Yes very good, I can't see anyone!
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    You will also see a remarkable absence of mealworms.  #:-S
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Looks like a good garden party. Is that just normal grass you have grown?
    It's various seeds Nicky - I get a great seed mix for sprouting from Rat Rations (it's by Versele Laga), plus I throw in some wheat, millet and anything else that takes my fancy. :) Then once they're growing nicely I introduce mice and mealworms, and watch the dirt fly! :P
    That looks like great fun for them :D
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
    They did enjoy it quite a bit, although they always need a bit of coaxing to leave the cage at first (except for Grace, who's mad as a hatter and loves a good adventure!).

I think I'll repeat the garden party tomorrow, as it was such a success yesterday!
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    That looks - and sounds - like fab fun Maria :) I'd love to see a video of your mice enjoying it :)

• zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    I missed this before :( Your mice look like they are having a blast Maria :D I can imagine mine would love it too, I might steal some of your ideas :P
  • MuntchkaMuntchka Lemming
    That is paradise for mice :)
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    I think I missed this video clip too, it must be the mouse equivalent of a trip to Disneyland.
    X( Glad you all approve - the garden was a real hit with the girls. :) The seeds go mouldy eventually so I had to bin it, but I'll definitely be growing another one.

Yesterday we had a treasure hunt on the desk, with half a brazil nut as prize.  Lots of fun, I'm glad to say, and very easy to set up, so long as you don't mind a bit of mess!  I just put a bunch of toys and cardboard boxes on the desk, added a few mealworm pieces and one bit of nut, and then added mice! :P