Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hi

I'm still getting over the recent death of my hamster, so I don't think I'm ready to bring home another furry friend just yet, but I like to keep an open-mind and there is a mouse at the local animal shelter who has caught my interest. The Rodents Nest came up when searching for mouse forums, so here I am :-h

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo and welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your hamster. It's a hard call to make about when to get new rodents. Is the mouse that has interested you a boy or girl?
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • mousetasticmousetastic Lemming
    Crittery said:

Hallo and welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your hamster. It's a hard call to make about when to get new rodents. Is the mouse that has interested you a boy or girl?

Thank you. He's a boy!
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Sorry you lost your hamster.
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Welcome to the forum :) I'm really sorry about your hamster :( I think you are doing right though by waiting until you are ready to take another furbaby home.
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Welcome. :)

Sorry to hear about your hamster - I've only ever kept them as a child, but I still remember how deeply affected I was by the loss of my favourite girl...

If you do take on that mouse I hope he'll help you feel a bit better - mice make fantastic companions! :)
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your ham. I think you're very wise not to rush a decision on a new furry, instinct will tell you when the time is right. In the meantime we welcome your input on the forum.