Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Help- Toy order from zooplus.de!!

I just took advantage of the cheap prices and good exchange rate... Thought I was doing really well too... until I got to the payments bit! I expected to be able to pay by paypal, but instead my order has been placed, I have to do some kind of bank transfer thing and until I do my items are on hold. If I don't pay within a certain time my order will be cancelled. So basically, I have 7 days to figure out this bank transfer malarkey or my mice don't get their new toys... Anyone done this before and can point me in the right direction??

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I did look for an 'I'm a complete wally' section but couldn't find one :D

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    I'm already in the "I'm a complete wally" section when it comes to online shopping so I'll be no help at all I'm afraid.
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    I guess contact your bank and ask them to talk you through it?
  • PandaPanda Lemming
    My bank are useless on the phone. I'm trying to do it online, but the bit where I have to give their address is confusing me to no end.. The form doesn't recognise some of the characters and I can't for the life of me figure out which bit is the postcode lol!
    How about contacting Zooplus then, see if they'll ring you and do the transaction over the phone?
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    It's Zooplus Germany though isn't it?
  • PandaPanda Lemming
    I managed it :D I just hope I did it right. I think I did, but that means very little, this morning I thought I'd packed the school bags up right until my son noticed he had his sisters PE skirt and barbie drinks bottle :D
    X( Well done, I hope your mice appreciate the effort you've gone to! :P
  • PandaPanda Lemming
    superwolf said:

X( Well done, I hope your mice appreciate the effort you've gone to! :P

I bloomin' well hope so! It's my other half's fault, before he left this morning he was babbling on about how the pound is really strong against the Euro at the minute and it planted ideas in my head :D 
    I'm glad you think you sorted it. When I ordered through the german zooplus I paid by paypal so am quite surprised you've had this hassle
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)