Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Meet Davey

This is our new addition Davey, for a ham who has had very little human interaction he is very laid back. He loves his wheel too. He didn't have one in his P@H cage, at least not the cage he was in when we adopted him. My daughters usually end up taking the wheel out at some point just so they can get some uninterrupted rest :D
IMG_20150509_214854.jpg
1836 x 1836 - 945K
The Pink Paw Gang are back in town! 2 mice, 2 hamsters, 1 guinea pig, 2 springer spaniels, 1 sprollie and 1 sprocker. Is this what you call a multicultural house :)

Remembering my gorgeous boy Griffon, my cheeky Merlin, my beautiful Womble, the handsome Mr George and my 'grumpy' old man Buster

Run free Lilo, Meeko, Stitch, Molly and Davey (hamsters) Zelda, Princess, Ninny and Link (rats) and Squeak (guinea pig)

Playing at The Rainbow Bridge are Wooster, Baldrick, Sir Edmund, Parker, Daisy, Poppy, Lily, Rosie & Fleur, Mitch, Alex, Pyscho, Tango & Cash, Little Misses Trouble and Mischief, Coco, Cookie & Hazel, Lilley & Tilley and Ernie, Pete, Strawberry and Shortcake and Mr & Mrs Mabel & Eric Mouse

Every little life matters

Comments

He's adorable :D
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
    Thanked by 1Alison
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    He's gorgeous, what a lucky boy he is to have found your family.
    Thanked by 1Alison
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Davey is gorgeous.
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Every time I see the title to this thread I start singing "Davy's on the Road Again".
  • AlisonAlison Mouse
    Is it me or has the photo disappeared? He was there honest! :O
    The Pink Paw Gang are back in town! 2 mice, 2 hamsters, 1 guinea pig, 2 springer spaniels, 1 sprollie and 1 sprocker. Is this what you call a multicultural house :)

Remembering my gorgeous boy Griffon, my cheeky Merlin, my beautiful Womble, the handsome Mr George and my 'grumpy' old man Buster

Run free Lilo, Meeko, Stitch, Molly and Davey (hamsters) Zelda, Princess, Ninny and Link (rats) and Squeak (guinea pig)

Playing at The Rainbow Bridge are Wooster, Baldrick, Sir Edmund, Parker, Daisy, Poppy, Lily, Rosie & Fleur, Mitch, Alex, Pyscho, Tango & Cash, Little Misses Trouble and Mischief, Coco, Cookie & Hazel, Lilley & Tilley and Ernie, Pete, Strawberry and Shortcake and Mr & Mrs Mabel & Eric Mouse

Alison said:

I still see it...
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Beautiful!  :x
    Thanked by 1Alison
  • AlisonAlison Mouse

Alison said:

I still see it...

Pheww, thank you. I am having enough troubles trying to get to grips with the layout of this forum without having to go through all the rigmarole of posting his picture up again, lol. I did it straight from my phone which was quite confusing, well, for me anyway :P

• zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Oh I missed out on your newbie :( I hope he has settled in ok Allison, he looks a happy little thing in his wheel :)
    Thanked by 1Alison