Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

SnoozeChoobZzzz

Hi Everyone

Hope I'm posting in the right bit, always get confused with these things!
Just thought id let you all know about my new little business SnoozeChoobZzzz. I currently have a FB page www.facebook.com/snoozechoobzzzz and an Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/snoozechoobzzzz will hopefully have my own website in the future.

Please have a look! 

Ella 

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    edited May 2015 Posts: 272
    That's fine, and they look great! :)

I've added you to the Our other projects thread, which is great, because I now feel less lonely ;)
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Oh I love your little choobzpals :) THey are lovely, and I like how sturdy your choobzzz look :) Once my bank account has recovered I may be able to get some :D
  • EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    Thanks.

Need to get some pics of the mice in there choob in the cage but they are so nosy. As soon as the cameras out they want to know whats going on!

• EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    edited May 2015 Posts: 12
    Morning Everyone!

Its Newtons 1st birthday today so I'm giving 10% for a WEEK!

Thanked by 1zany_toon
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    How sweet! Good magazine too. x
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    That's brilliant! You must be pleased :)
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
    Awww I missed this EllaZoo :( I'm so glad you made it into the magazine :D You must have been over the moon :)
  • EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    Hey Zany toon sorry for my late reply, only just been able to get back on after being logged out of my own laptop!
    Mixed feelings really, was pleased about it but not quite what id hoped for and no sales :(
    Ellazoo said:

Hey Zany toon sorry for my late reply, only just been able to get back on after being logged out of my own laptop!

Mixed feelings really, was pleased about it but not quite what id hoped for and no sales :(
    :( I'm sorry it didn't work out Ellazoo :( I have you on my favourites list on etsy and have had your chubes in my basket so often, then a vet bill has popped up :( I will be ordering some, and I hope that you've had more sales since you last posted xx
  • EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    Hello everyone hope you and your furries are well!

Im thinking of expanding SnoozeChoobzzzz and wondered what you would like? I was thinking maybe little hammocks and snooze sacks? 

please let me know!

and a big thanks to Rozlynne for being one of my best customers! :)
    :-O  Oh Ella!!!! I'm so sorry - I thought I had updated this already!!! I can't remember which photo uploader I used for the photos, but I wanted to really, really recommend these to anyone looking for sturdy and almost indestructible tubes for their furbabies :) I ordered a couple and they were instant hits, so much so that Aladdin turned his into his favourite perch to mooch for treats :P I put in another order for four which arrived earlier this month alongwith some extra covers and everyone loves them :) Some of my girls have turned their one into their new bed, Krispie loves people watching from his and even though Aladdin destroyed the cover of his first one it was so easy to replace it so that he could still enjoy it :) I will do my best to add photos by the weekend, but I really recommend them :)

As for suggestions Ella, a snoozecube would be a big hit with mine - and it would be a big hit with me if you could figure out how to make part of it open so that I can get in to remove stubborn mice easily!! Honestly though, mine would love anything they can use as a bed. I'd also like to see a slightly larger one for large small rodents - Mercury the mouse fills his because he's so chunky and Norma the ham can only just squeeze into the small ones :)
  • EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    Thats ok Rozlynne :)

Im going to have a go at making some new items, likely a cube and teepee and will probably start making hammocks, double hammocks and snuggle sacks too. These will be hamster/mouse size as i know how they all like to pile in! 
    Ellazoo said:

Thats ok Rozlynne :)

Im going to have a go at making some new items, likely a cube and teepee and will probably start making hammocks, double hammocks and snuggle sacks too. These will be hamster/mouse size as i know how they all like to pile in! 
    Oh a teepee would be fab :D My mice would love those :)