Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hey Everybody

Hi Everyone

Im Ella and I currently own 3 Chinchillas, 2 double rex rats and 2 mice. Ive owned lots of rodents over the years and also have reptiles and dogs.
I've just set up my own little business SnoozeChoobZzzz and would like to own some more unusual rodents in the future!

Comments

• superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Nice to meet you Ella. :)

The rats and chinchillas sound great - I wish I had the time/energy/money to have more pets other than my mice, but I think that would be biting off a bit more than I could chew. :P We will naturally demand many pictures of the whole menagerie. =))
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Hi Ella and welcome to the forum.

I love the name "SnoozeChoobZzzz" for your business.

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo and welcome!

Awesome, quite a little clan already :) Yes and we do need photos!

=))
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    Thanks for the lovely welcome.
    I tried to add some pics but my laptops being a bit uncooperative at the moment!
    if you go to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/snoozechoobzzzz some of my furries can be seen on there!

Crittery i love your page, I'm fascinated by exotic rodents. 
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Hello and welcome :-h
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Welcome to the forum :D
  • BaggyMousersBaggyMousers Mouse
    Wow Ella I totally LOVE those SnoozeChoobz, do you make them yourself? I know my mice would adore one, they'd totally destroy it within minute though, (that's how I know they love something) Especially the material. They think they can make one better themselves.. :D
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Nice to meet you Ella. Love your creations, I hope your small business grows as there is always a need for colourful, cosy rodent stuff! x
  • EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    Thanks very much, i hope to start making hammocks and things in the future too! as I'm one of these people that likes everything matching 
  • EllazooEllazoo Lemming
    Hey Baggy yes I make them myself. Mine have actually left theres alone (so far1) and use it as a go between on somewhere to eat!