Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hiya gang!

Well it took me a wee while but here I am, finally! First of all, I want to thank Roz, Ann, Maria, PresqueVu and Essentiallysue and anyone else who was involved in my parcel of goodies that turned up this morning, much to my utter surprise! Chub`s will be a happy little chap later on to find his crocodile chew and a few other herby goodies! I`m really greatful guys for your kindness. I didn`t know I was missed! Many thanks indeed. I hope I can continue to be a helpful member to all and I look forward to catching up with you all. I`ve missed you too. x

By the way, I`m a refugee from Micearenice for anyone who doesn`t know me! x

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hey, great to see you over here!!! Good timing too, needed something to cheer me up today =))

Hope you are doing okay, looking forward to catching up!
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Hi PV, yes I`ve finally got over here! Wild bears couldn`t keep me away after knowing I was missed and it`s really great to be back with like-minded friends again, I missed you all. x
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    We've missed you so much April, I'm really glad you're back in our merry little gang again.
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Wonderful that you're back April, we really did miss you! :)
    Thanks everyone. I`ve had a busy few weeks attending my work programme, wireless drop out`s to fix and keeping myself going! I can now catch up with some new (and older!) threads and help where I can. x
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Yipee :D Hi April :D It's great to see you hear, you've been missed :) (And I know I still have to answer your email, I'm sorry I'm getting slower :( )
    Great to be back Roz! x
  • FennicFennic Lemming
    Nice to see you April! It's been a long time!
    Hi Fennic, nice of you to say hello. :)