Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Meet my little ladies

PandaPanda Lemming
I managed to get a few pictures of some of the girls during this evening's playtime (read as time where I can clean the wheels without getting climbed on :D)

I haven't got all 11... I'm going to be brave tomorrow and try for a group shot.. But here's a few to be going on with :)

First up we have domino- One of the 6 retired does I recently got from a breeder, my terrible skills with a camera haven't managed to capture the beautiful facial markings she has (dots, hence the name :) )

Next is Lottie- Another of the retired breeders

These two beauties sharing a cornflake are Coco (left) and Bella (right)

Then we have Cara- The picture doesn't do her gorgeous colourings justice, she really is a stunner! Another of the retired girls

Tagged:

Comments

• NickyNicky Mouse
    Really lovely colours.what cuties can't wait to see the rest .
  • SummergirlSummergirl Lemming
    Awwwww! They are so beautiful.
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Gorgeous mice, I'm very fond of tricolours.
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Oh wow, they must look absolutely stunning in real life!  :\">
  • PandaPanda Lemming
    A few more that I managed to get today :)

Sasha (left) you can just about see her tan belly :) and Minnie (right)

Maisie

Tilly
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Such cute meeces!  :\">
  • tobietobie Lemming
    edited May 2015 Posts: 14

What a lovey looking bunch of girls you have there.

tri and fox type are just some of my fave's but my favorite ones are long hair all black coloring's

Just because my first mouse was a long hair black male and on the day I got him he was an out going boy there was no need to hand tame him at all and I named him Teddy bear cause when he curled up he looked like a tiny toy bear. there for my old user name T - Bear in honor of my first mouse.

• BaggyMousersBaggyMousers Mouse
    EEEP I love the tri colours! I've wanted for so long! 
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Awww, they are gorgeous!! I love Minnie, and the photo of the two sharing a  cornflake is adorable :)