Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hi from the Vectis menagerie

vectishamsvectishams Lemming
edited May 2015 in Introductions
Hello! It's good to see so many familiar faces from Mice are Nice, other forums, and even the real world :) I currently have 21 Chinese hamsters, 12 Syrians, 2 robos, 6 duprasi, 3 fancy mice and 1 dog (who sometimes pretends he's a rabbit if dogs aren't allowed!).

Here are some of my beasties:

imagePerdita X & Ninham

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Good to see you over here! I love your clan - I'd say I'd nap widget, but I'd probably have to get in line I suspect!
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook!
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    Great critters and great photos!  :\">
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Gorgeous. I too am in love with Widget. :\">
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    edited May 2015 Posts: 631
    Welcome back to the mad house :D (Ok, not technically PC but you have to be a little mad to cope with rodents :P ) Your furries are gorgeous :D I love Ninham, gorgeous colouring :)
    Hello! :D

Lovely to see some of the critters, its always great to see pics of them and I love how nicely they've all posed for the camera :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Good to see another HC member on here. Welcome. :)
  • pomtreezpomtreez Mouse
    Hi Vectis, good to see you! (It's Esmy)  :) Love your babies! I'm still struggling to tame my Chinese hamsters. They are as skittish as the day I brought them home a few months ago. 
    Living in North Carolina, USA with 1 Syrian hamster, 3 Chinese hamsters, 4 mice, 2 rats (and 2 cats)