Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

The Garden Game Camera Photos - Mouse

PurdyBearPurdyBear Lemming
edited June 2015 in General Rodent Chatter
Hi everyone.  
I purchased a new game camera as my old Acorn kicked the bucket.  Last night I put it out for the first time, just to see what was out and about, and got the following pictures, one being a mouse.  Hopefully said Robo mouse from the Kitchen has decided his better off outside (praying hands):

MOD EDIT: From the share link options on the right in photobucket, it's the DIRECT link you want. Copy that, and paste the full URL into the prompt that pops up when you click the image button from the toolbar above :)

Sorry I'm having real problems copying the photos from photobucket, with this new system.  
Tagged:

Comments

• superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    I right-click on the photo, select 'copy image address', then on here click the 'insert image' icon and paste in the address.

Looking  forward to seeing those pictures! >:D<
  • PurdyBearPurdyBear Lemming
    edited June 2015 Posts: 24
    Let's see if I can get it to work:

MOD EDIT: Here you are :)
    Aww, cute! :)
    Thanks MOD, I appreciate the help.  The above I hope is the Robo mouse,  out of my kitchen for good!
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Wow, you have a lot of visitors to your garden, you lucky thing.
    My sister has foxes living in her garden - she loves watching them from her window, but is less enamoured of the yowling noises they make! :P
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Ohh you lucky thing having foxes vist you. Lovely photos
    There was a black cat as well a few months back, so we'll have to look out for him.
    We had another visitor last night, I think it's a cat but to be honest looking at it's backside it's a bit hard to work out exactly what it is.

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Looks to me like it has a bushy tail so I'm guessing a fox.
    Thats fantastic, must be great seeing who visits your garden :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
    We had lots of visitors pictured on the camera.  It does take the wildlife a little while to get used to the machine being around, but eventually they start coming up for selfies etc.  As I've already used an Acorn Game Camera in the garden out lot just need to get used to the new one.

Here's some of last nights pictures, and yes the selfies have begun and Robo mouse makes two appearances - cheeky chappy:

Robo Mouse

Mr Robin - they nest in our garden every year:
    Mr Magpie
    The other half - Mrs Magpie visited later
    Mr Fox

There is one more of the Robo Mouse but it wont upload. The cheeky little thing was sitting on the step cleaning itself. LOL

Let's try it again

Fantastic! :D I think all my garden gets is the neighbouring cats, but it would be nice to see for myself! :P
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    That's brilliant that you have so much wildlife visiting your garden :) I do love the photos of little Robo mouse though, he really seems to be wanting to work that camera - I can see him ting a supermodel walk next X(
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Lovely photos PurdyBear, really nice to see different species in your garden. Robo mouse is a wood mouse. I used to have a field vole with a short tail under my kitchen sink a few years ago, they are just lovely little fatties! I`m not so keen on the neighbourhood cats all the same and I get my fair share of those! But then I have bird feeders hanging so it`s inevitable that cats will come calling. x
    edited July 2015 Posts: 24
    The mouse hasn't visited that much lately, but I did catch him last night in a picture:

Also the fox who visits every night.  The fluff monster nicked my metal bird cake feeder the night before last, thats 3 his taken to play with.

Lastly a fledgling bird.  We gets lots of diffent birs from Robins to Jackdoors, but this is the first baby of the year:

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Great pics, I think I might be tempted to get one of those Trail Cams sometime.
    Loving the pictures!  =))
    Here's some of last nights photos.   I put out dog biscuits and with some chicken for the fox, and guess who turned up - Mischa mouse:
    But there was also these two who came visiting:

Mr Flinty Fox

And Kate Duchess of Cambridge.  This beauty has been coming in my garden once a week for a few months, both cat and mouse have been living in harmony.  Shes decided to decorate her fur with a nice hair accessory.

NB to self - do the timer on the camera.
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Lovely pics, it's so exciting knowing there's animal activity in our gardens that we don't normally see.

• NickyNicky Mouse
    I love looking at these photos.
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Lovely new photos Purdy :) Your garden certainly does have a lot of visitors :)