Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Meet Squishy...

So i've never properly introduced Squishy, my first ever mouse. 

She was my first ever mouse and bought from a little pet shop in the middle of nowhere. She was fat even as a baby and soft and so I decided to call her Squish. My little baby Squishy who I fell in love with the moment I held her.

As you can see from the picture above, her weight is a bit of an issue…Rolls and rolls of fat! But I love her all the more for it!

She is a huge chocolate brown log of a mouse who is very timid, very silly and always makes me laugh with her antics. 

Love you my little fatty! 

20150414_103944-1-1.jpg
575 x 710 - 270K
20150630_231321-1.jpg
1006 x 1124 - 585K
fatty.jpg
2087 x 1436 - 446K
20150516_214445-1-1.jpg
928 x 911 - 659K

Comments

• BaggyMousersBaggyMousers Mouse

Squishy's face looks a bit like a shrew!

squishyolive.jpg
    1836 x 1549 - 283K
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Awww Squishy :\"> and who is her friend in the last photo?
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Squishy is beautiful.
  • superwolfsuperwolf Mouse
    She's adorable!
    She looks lovely :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • BaggyMousersBaggyMousers Mouse
    The naughty little white girl next to her is Olive, or just Liv. Or Olivia! When she is being really naughty  X(

She is totally beautiful, I'm in love with all mice though! They've stolen my heart as if it were a pumpkin seed. 
    :x :x
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    I like fat mice! :) Squishy is adorable Baggy. I never forget my first mouse Kinky. He was a pink eyed male and little did I know, the beginnings of my love of mice. He was such a little character but most mice are, or can be, given the chance to shine. x
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Awww, an adorable Squishy mouse :) She is gorgeous, and so is her friend Olivia :)