Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Flying saucer.

Now I have four mice living together I think the flying saucer wheel I have is too small. I have put them two in last night but when I start adding toys this will take up a lot of room. The ones I have are the little ones. What size one would be better?

Comments

Sorry Nicky, I didn't notice this as a new post until now. When me and my OH use flying saucers for mice we tend to give them the 6.5" ones. We do have a 12" one in with one group but thats just because it was spare and why not? There isn't a size between 6.5" and 12" unfortunately so theres not a happy middle ground with those.

Our favourite mouse wheels in general are the 6.5" silent spinners, followed closely by the (far cheaper) medium P@H/Savic ones (I think they're about 18cm)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Thank you that's really helpful. I do have a spare 12" but I thought it would be too big. I might try them with that.
    Our mice can use theirs so I hope yours like it if you do try it with them :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Will give it a try thank you x