Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Itch Cream?

My neighbour handed in a Good Housekeeping magazine yesterday and I found an advert at the back advertising an itch cream for animals, including small animals. It`s called Carmosa and I thought might be worth a mention. Website is carmosa.co.uk for anyone wishing to look at it.

Checked the price list and they do a 100ml ointment for £17 and a shampoo for £11.00. It`s quite pricey, but given vet trips are too this might be worth a look for mice who have OCD. I havn`t had time to look at the ingredients or testimonials/revues or what the ingredients are, but if it`s ingestible (as small animals groom themselves) then it may be worth trying for anyone at their wits end. Or even ask their own vet about it. x

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Thank you April, I'll definitely try and find out some more about it.
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Thanks Ann. Would be a good find if it does what it sais. If it does, I imagine even the small tube of shampoo might be worth diluting and used as a spot on? Might go a long way for the money spent. x