Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Greetings! (+ large pictures)

yoonicornyoonicorn Lemming
edited October 2015 in Introductions
Hello! :)
I've been multi-less for a couple of years, but got some new multimammates in the summer (yay!) when I saw that a rescue had some in. I think I'm trying to compensate for the time without them a little bit because they're being just a little bit spoilt.
There are 5 boys altogether, although I haven't got many pictures yet. Having said that... (sorry for the sizes of these images, they took ages to upload and then I found I couldn't edit them... if this takes a toll on your computer, I apologize!)
One of the boys fell asleep next to me, but he got trampled on a little bit by his littermates and he didn't groom himself afterwards, hence his punky hair do!
Him at the front, pre trampling.
Being inquisitive...
And this guy (along with the others) had fallen asleep next to me, but when I started playing music, he wanted to come out and investigate what had woken him up. (sorry little guy!)

Hope to see you around. :)

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    They're gorgeous, and so lovely that multi boys can live in harmony with each other (unlike many fancy mice boys).
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Hi yoonicorn, lovely to see a new member joining and with Multis! :)  Your boys sound quite tame given the reputation Multis have for being nippy and scared. They look very happy to be out and about playing! Do tell us where you got them and what their characters are like. Are you in the UK? x
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo and welcome! Glad they are getting along well :)
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • yoonicornyoonicorn Lemming
    Thank you for the welcome! :)
    Yes, these guys are quite affectionate towards eachother, so fingers crossed it'll all go well!
    I got them from LoneStar rattery + rescue, which had some litters born from females who came in pregnant, so they were handled from a young age. They're based in Kent, but they were very kind and came all the way to Southampton to drop them boys off and do a homecheck. :)
    To be honest, I've had 10 multimammates so far and I've never been bitten. These boys are fine being stroked and picked up, and enjoy free ranging. They're not really 'squishy' tame though, and I pick them up to move them and not really to cuddle them. In the past I had a couple of ridiculously cuddly boys would run out the cage and fall asleep on my lap as I stroked them, but they were quite old when I got them.
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    They are lovely.
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    That`s really good to hear yoonicorn and great that they were rehomed from a rescue. I`m sure they will bring you a lot of fun. Can`t wait to hear (and see) more of them. x
    They're adorable :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Yay another multi owner :D Your boys are gorgeous :D Welcome to the forum :)
  • yoonicornyoonicorn Lemming
    Thank you, I'm sure they appreciate being told how handsome they are. :P