Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hello again

Hello old friends and (hopefully) new friends too. Zany Toon had finally persuaded me to join the world of forums again after taking a huge break, I couldn't log into my old MaN account so I thought I would start a new account :). There are quite a few names I remember but there are also lots of new ones too, and hopefully loads of cute rodent pictures for me to awwwwwwwwwww over too. Where do I start, my name is Gill, I have owned rodents for many years and have owned rats, mice, multis, gerbils and hamsters, I currently own a Russian hamster, a Syrian hamster, 9 meeces, and as of Saturday I also own 3 baby zebra mice :). I also have 4 cats, 2 dogs, 4 tanks of fish and 10 ferrets.

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Welcome back! great to see you over here :)
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Hi Gill, it's really good to see you here. Can't wait to hear all about the baby zebra mice.

• zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    About time you signed up :P Now, you need to share photos of everyone :D

(And woohoo!!! Now I can claim a referral badge :D )
  • FennicFennic Lemming
    Lovely to see you again Gill! I never realised you kept ferrets too! I've got 8 of 'em here. :)
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Hello :-h
  • NicemiceNicemice Lemming
    Hi Nicky :). Hi Fennic :), I've got 10 of the little monsters Fennic, they are such an underated pet, I think if it wasn't for the fact that people don't know what they are really like and they think they all stink and bite they would be a much more popular pet :)
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Great to hear from you again Nicemice and to see a familiar forum name! Some old members did re-join from MaN ( I was slow myself but eventually joined!) but have been quiet for various reasons but still log in when they are able to, which is great. x