Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

HELP ESCAPED MOUSE

Okay so I came home from a restaurant and I went to check Midnight! She was gone! an hole was chewed through her plastic kritter keeper that I put her in until I got back from eating... I have been looking for hours and cant find her! what do I do!

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Put her cage on the floor or somewhere she can easily get back to it and put some tasty food inside. Hopefully the food and the fact the cage smells of her will be enough to tempt her back.
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Agree. Mice like familiarity so hopefully she will be nearby and find her cage again. Is this the pregnant mouse? Any reason she was removed from her cage and placed in another housing? Not sure what a critter keeper is? Really hope you manage to locate her. x
  • Vanessa8mouseVanessa8mouse Lemming
    Thanks guys! I found her behind my shelves after five hours of looking!
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Thank goodness for that! Hope she`s okay. I guess she will be a little scared by the experience but she should settle again if back in her familiar surroundings. x
  • Vanessa8mouseVanessa8mouse Lemming
    Yeah. She was cold when I found her so I had to warm her up. she is acting normal again though
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    I'm sorry I missed your thread Vanessa :( I'm so glad you found her though, I hope she is ok after her escapades.