Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Long time no see!

Hey all!

It's been a while. I've been rodentless for about 4 months now. My last little ratty Hilda passed on then. It was a choice I decided to make, as much as I adore rodents, rats, mice, their life span's and high and frequent vet bills was the most negative thing about them. As much as I miss the whiskery noses and licks from them it's in our best interest that the fianceé and I stay rodentless for some time. We have 8 ferrets now, a cat and the 3 trouble bun's and money doesn't quite float from tree's sadly. How has everyone been? I'm glad to see some names I still recognise here. :)

Regards,
Ashley

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hi Ashley, lovely to see you again :) Sorry to here about your last rat, and I can understand taking a break - I haven't kept fancy mice for a while either, and personal circumstances have seen me scale back :/

Feel free to post about your other pets in Off topic though, would love to hear about them!
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Hi Ashley, it's really good to hear from you again.
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Hello :-h
  • FennicFennic Lemming
    Crittery said:

Hi Ashley, lovely to see you again :) Sorry to here about your last rat, and I can understand taking a break - I haven't kept fancy mice for a while either, and personal circumstances have seen me scale back :/

Feel free to post about your other pets in Off topic though, would love to hear about them!

I'll have to do that tonight/tomorrow busy bee today!
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    Hi Ashley :D It's good to see you back again :D

I can understand your decision to go rodentless for a while, I think even those of us who haven't done it yet have thought about taking a break from them. I can't wait to see your other animals though, ferrets are a favourite of mine :)
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    It`s always nice when familiar members come back to say hello. I don`t have any mice now either Ashley due to similar circumstances and mainly my decision to only keep one dwarf hamster which I feel I can manage right now. Enjoy the forum. x