Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Dear Kyrilliondaemon

Dear kyrill-hoomin,

I wants to say thanks for giving ma hoomin a voucher for ma new cage. I loves it, hoomin hates it but me no cares. I won't come out incase hoomin tries to put me in smaller one again :P I has charged up and down the ramp allll day and I chews the bars alllll night :P It is fun. Hoomin promises new toys and things for me to chomp and destroy when she has more monies, but I is happy making a mess for now :)

(P.S. Ma hoomin says she hasn't intoduced me before, so this is me, I is gorgeous but hoomin says I'm 99% crazy. Me thinks that sounds good :P )

Me no stupids, me no coming out of cage:

I will just watch hoomin from here:

Comments

I'm glad the code was used in the end, I was wondering about that the other day but managed to forget by the time I got near my laptop and could ask... I'm glad someone likes the cage at least :P Are the gaps on the corners ok?

You are a gorgeous hamster! There's nothing wrong with 99% crazy... Trust me, I have an introduction (or four) of my own to do and crazy was a key part of why one hamster came home with us a few days ago. I hope you decide to leave your cage again soon though, there's an entire world of playtimes you're missing out on by staying in there...
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Aw, look at you in your new abode! Loving the ramp!! So happy for you wee one. x
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse

I'm glad the code was used in the end, I was wondering about that the other day but managed to forget by the time I got near my laptop and could ask... I'm glad someone likes the cage at least :P Are the gaps on the corners ok?

You are a gorgeous hamster! There's nothing wrong with 99% crazy... Trust me, I have an introduction (or four) of my own to do and crazy was a key part of why one hamster came home with us a few days ago. I hope you decide to leave your cage again soon though, there's an entire world of playtimes you're missing out on by staying in there...

The gaps are a bit big but it was putting the cage together that was a bigger issue :( It wouldn't stay together at all without being tied together :( The review said that it didn't need to be crimped as it was still sturdy, but this one just fell apart if i so much as breathed near it :( The door is a little out of shape and the door on the roof won't meet the rest of the wire roof properly either :( And with the ramp there was a hole missing to attach it so it just dangled in mid air. I think it's just been bad luck, but it took me over an hour and a half to get it to stay up and then put in the shelf. On the bright side, Norma really loves it, and the ramp and shelf are her new chew toys. She's reduced them to half their original height :P Needless to say that will be getting replaced with something else :P

Aw, look at you in your new abode! Loving the ramp!! So happy for you wee one. x

She really does love it :) She practically bounces from one end of the cage to the other :) And she still refuses to come out :P She keeps backing away when I open the cage door as she seems to think I'm going to take her new cage away :P
    Awww... Silly cage :( If I'd thought I should've been able to guess that, our coco has been thoroughly meshed (it belongs to mice) so I've never tried it without a load of cable ties everywhere. Its a shame about the problems with it too, we've got the bigger coco and the top door needs a bit of force sometimes with the mesh but otherwise ours has always been ok. I'm glad you've made it work in the end though and its great Norma loves it so much :D Ok you never get to see your hamster but hey... At least you have a happy hamster right? :P
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse

Awww... Silly cage :( If I'd thought I should've been able to guess that, our coco has been thoroughly meshed (it belongs to mice) so I've never tried it without a load of cable ties everywhere. Its a shame about the problems with it too, we've got the bigger coco and the top door needs a bit of force sometimes with the mesh but otherwise ours has always been ok. I'm glad you've made it work in the end though and its great Norma loves it so much :D Ok you never get to see your hamster but hey... At least you have a happy hamster right? :P

I do see her loads, she's out and on the go all the time :P She patrols the cage door whenever I am feeding everyone to make sure I'm not up to no good :P But yes, her being happy is the main thing :)