Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hello!

Hi all,

I'm leily from Singapore! I currently have 2 hamsters, a dwarf named Snow and a syrian called Blanc. I'm looking to include some mice into my rodent family soon!

I'll definitely be asking some questions soon!

Comments

• racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Hello Leily, welcome. Feel free to ask any questions and enjoy reading through he sections that interest you. x
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Hi Leily and welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your hamsters and possibly some new mice as well.
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hallo and welcome to the forum! Look forward to hearing about your hamsters - feel free to post about them, any rodent type thing is fine here - and good luck in your mouse hunt!
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • KawaiiKawaii Lemming
    Welcome :D

Proud owner of 2 chinchillas and a dwarf hamster

(chins for the win!)

If I'm not active I have probably forgotten my password (again)....

• NickyNicky Mouse
    Hello and welcome :-h
    Welcome to the forum :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
  • LeilyLeily Lemming
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try and post some pictures of Blanc to get a colour ID!
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse
    edited January 2016 Posts: 631
    Welcome to the forum :) It's lovely to get some new members - and some new furballs to admire :D ;;) Good luck with your mouse hunt!!