Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Caught

So Mercury was caught in action stealing food. It's my own fault really for leaving the food on the play area next to his cage, but I never thought he would manage to get into it!! He managed to get the tie off then wedge himself inside the plastic wrapper where he happy settled to munch all the seeds off of the crispbread. Cheeky little devil!!

"Awww, damn!!! I'm caught!!"

"Oh well, will keep munching till she gets me out!"

Comments

• racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    edited January 2016 Posts: 1,243
    That looks tasty Roz where did you buy it? Please tell me it wasn`t Zooplus!!! Chubsters might like something new soon so I need some ideas! Mercury is such an individual, isn`t he? Love his chinchilla colouring. x
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    I suspect he's a bit of a master at stealing food, judging by that chubby wubby little body!
  • zany_toonzany_toon Mouse

That looks tasty Roz where did you buy it? Please tell me it wasn`t Zooplus!!! Chubsters might like something new soon so I need some ideas! Mercury is such an individual, isn`t he? Love his chinchilla colouring. x

The mice and hams absolutely love it April, and it's not from Zooplus :) It's actually a crispbread from Aldi :) They do them in a pack of a half dozen large slices like the ones in my photo or a bag full of tiny little square pieces. If I am near Aldi again I will pick some up for you :) And yes, Mercury is a very individual mouse :) He sticks his nose out of the cage bars looking sorry for himself when I'm in the room until I go over to give him a cheek rub :-*
    AnnB said:

I suspect he's a bit of a master at stealing food, judging by that chubby wubby little body!

He hasn't ever stolen food before, but he is a master at keeping me wrapped around his tiny little paw!! I am really careful with the amount he gets though :( I'm sure there is something going on internally but it's not showing up yet as his weight gain just seemed to suddenly increase at about 7 months old even though the food he was getting stayed the same. He's still my gorgeous chubby boy though :-*
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    Oh, we have an Aldi store although I`m only in it if I feel like walking a fair bit to get to it as it`s across from the Asda store, so not too far apart. Will check it out. :-*