Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

New here :)

Hi everyone, I have been keeping mice for about 8 years now and I just love my little meeces!  :\">
I love all animals, but I do have a special soft spot for mice, rats and other small furries. So I guess I've come to the right place!
I look forward to getting to know you all, and all your little fur babies >:D<
Hamster: Archie
Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger

Comments

• AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You've definitely come to the right place and I look forward to hearing all about your mice.
  • CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Welcome! Good to have you here :) What mice do you have at the moment?
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Thanks guys :) I've been keeping 3 does due to current space limitations. I'd love to have more than that some day though :)

But right now I find myself with just one lonely doe :(  My oldest mouse Minnie died a couple of months ago aged 2 years 4 months, and earlier this week another mouse had to be put to sleep due to a mammary tumour, aged 1 year 4 months. I should have some new friends for her soon though, so it's just gonna have to be extra love and attention from me til they're here and have been through quarantine. Poor lonely girl :(
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    Hello and welcome :-h Sorry to hear you have lost Minnie and your other girl.
  • Meece17Meece17 Lemming
    Welcome to the forum! Your definite in the right place. Looking forward to hearing about the possible new girls =))
  • KawaiiKawaii Lemming
    Ooh new meeces, exciting.

Welcome!

Proud owner of 2 chinchillas and a dwarf hamster

(chins for the win!)

If I'm not active I have probably forgotten my password (again)....

Welcome to the forum :)
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)