Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Colin The Mouse

stephlisa87stephlisa87 Lemming
edited April 2016 in Galleries
A few photos of my little mouse, because I think he's just adoreable!
Firstly, one of his favourite places to sit:

He's very good at climbing up to places and then struggling to work out how to get down again:

And his favourite treat is pumpkin seeds, eaten anywhere they are found, including my hand:

And the top of a mug during playtime:

Thanks for looking at my photos, I just thought they were super cute!
Just a little boy mouse called Colin

• NickyNicky Mouse
    :\"> Colin is gorgeous and they are lovely photos.
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    What a sweetie :) My mice love pumpkin seeds too, and pine nuts!
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • KawaiiKawaii Lemming

Proud owner of 2 chinchillas and a dwarf hamster

(chins for the win!)

If I'm not active I have probably forgotten my password (again)....

Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • stephlisa87stephlisa87 Lemming
    Nicky: Thank you, for every good photo there are several dozen blurry ones, but its worth the time and effort :)

Mouselover: Thank you!  I've not tried pine nuts, his other favourite treats are cheerios and a small amount millet spray!

Kawaii: I just love how small his hands are, so delicate and fragile!  Its one of the things I love about mice is how small they are, but with the biggest personalities!  (Funny moment yesterday: he's got some metal keyring parts in his cage which have clips attached to hold a climbing frame to the roof, he was playing on it and decided to wriggle through the keyring rather than walk round it...I'm always amazed at how small a hole a mouse can get through!)
    He's adorable! Hi Colin! :-h
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Lovely photos and Colin is so adorable! :\">
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
    Kyrilliondaemon and AnnB: Thank you both :)
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    What a gorgeous boy, sitting so politely still. Lovely photos.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
    Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
    Thanks Sarahnash :) he doesn't often sit still enough! Bribery works wonders...although it only gets the treats in response to other good behaviour and I just happen to keep the camera ready!
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    I love his white face marking, he`s lovely. Nothing like having a single male mouse as a companion. You just can`t beat it. I`ve had three single males who ended up living alone and they were all wonderful characters. Kinky, Chalky and Oddy. All little `humans` in mouse clothing! x
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87