Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Colin The Mouse

stephlisa87stephlisa87 Lemming
edited April 2016 in Galleries
A few photos of my little mouse, because I think he's just adoreable!
Firstly, one of his favourite places to sit:

He's very good at climbing up to places and then struggling to work out how to get down again:

And his favourite treat is pumpkin seeds, eaten anywhere they are found, including my hand:

And the top of a mug during playtime:

Thanks for looking at my photos, I just thought they were super cute!
Just a little boy mouse called Colin
Tagged:

Comments

• NickyNicky Mouse
    :\"> Colin is gorgeous and they are lovely photos.
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    What a sweetie :) My mice love pumpkin seeds too, and pine nuts!
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • KawaiiKawaii Lemming
    TINY 

LITTLE

HANDSES.

:\">

Proud owner of 2 chinchillas and a dwarf hamster

(chins for the win!)

If I'm not active I have probably forgotten my password (again)....

Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • stephlisa87stephlisa87 Lemming
    Nicky: Thank you, for every good photo there are several dozen blurry ones, but its worth the time and effort :)

Mouselover: Thank you!  I've not tried pine nuts, his other favourite treats are cheerios and a small amount millet spray!

Kawaii: I just love how small his hands are, so delicate and fragile!  Its one of the things I love about mice is how small they are, but with the biggest personalities!  (Funny moment yesterday: he's got some metal keyring parts in his cage which have clips attached to hold a climbing frame to the roof, he was playing on it and decided to wriggle through the keyring rather than walk round it...I'm always amazed at how small a hole a mouse can get through!)
    He's adorable! Hi Colin! :-h
    Currently one of two pet-humans of some hamsters (syrian, roborovski, chinese and russian hybrid), mice, mongolian gerbils and a duprasi :)
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Lovely photos and Colin is so adorable! :\">
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
    Kyrilliondaemon and AnnB: Thank you both :)
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    What a gorgeous boy, sitting so politely still. Lovely photos.
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley.
    Never forgotten fancy girl mice Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex, wild mice Harry Houdini and Little Wills
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87
    Thanks Sarahnash :) he doesn't often sit still enough! Bribery works wonders...although it only gets the treats in response to other good behaviour and I just happen to keep the camera ready!
  • racingmouseracingmouse Mouse
    I love his white face marking, he`s lovely. Nothing like having a single male mouse as a companion. You just can`t beat it. I`ve had three single males who ended up living alone and they were all wonderful characters. Kinky, Chalky and Oddy. All little `humans` in mouse clothing! x
    Thanked by 1stephlisa87