Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

New girls.

NuttySianNuttySian Mouse
edited April 2016 in Galleries
Last Friday I got 4 more girls. They hadn't had an amazing start to life, and because of this 1 of them is stunted, and the other 3 are very very scared.

Mum has completely fallen for the tiny one, so got to name her - Princess. However, because we're nutty, her full name is Princess Consuela Bananahammock  X( She's not as shy as the others, and will hopefully be going into Blackberry's group.

The other 3 will be going in with Nova and Winnimere as I think that's where they'll fit in best.
The all black is called Umbra and she's the most scared, she's rarely out if we're in the room even if we're not near the cage. Nebula is the brown and white and is getting to be quite nosey, while the black and white is called Aurora and is a mix of Umbra and Nebula with regards to personality.

They're in a combi cage for quarantine and baby watch, I didn't want to use my bigger spare barred cage for it because of PCB's size lol.

Princess

Nebula and Umbra

Aurora

The whole of Umbra!

Comments

• MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    edited April 2016 Posts: 188
    Hello girls!  :-h I'm sure they'll be very happy with you NuttySian!
    (Also - regarding Princess's name - I take it you're a Friends fan ;) )
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • SarahnashSarahnash Lemming
    Good photos NuttySian, they look lovely. Love Umbras ears! 
    Mum to rattie boys Charlie and Bosley and wild boy mouse Wills.
    Mice in my heart and mind - Jill, Kate, Eve, Sabrina, Dylan, Kris, Abby, Kelly, Tiffany, Natalie, Alex and house mouse Harry Houdini
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    Awww, they're so sweet.
  • KawaiiKawaii Lemming
    cuties! 

Congratulations NuttySian :) 

Proud owner of 2 chinchillas and a dwarf hamster

(chins for the win!)

If I'm not active I have probably forgotten my password (again)....

• NuttySianNuttySian Mouse
    edited April 2016 Posts: 214
    There's a high chance they're very very (possibly needs another very lol) distantly related to Phoebe, Paige and Piper, my original scaredy girls. That also means that they're very distantly related to Winnie, as her and her sisters were also related to the 3 Ps somehow.

Umbra reminds me a lot of Pheebs, hopefully she won't put me through the same 10 weeks and 1 day of hell! :-O

Hello girls!  :-h I'm sure they'll be very happy with you NuttySian!

(Also - regarding Princess's name - I take it you're a Friends fan ;) )
    Hehehe yes! Not sure if her friends are calling her Valerie though ;)
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    They are lovely :\">