Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you were a Mice are Nice member, and haven't got the Forum Refugee badge - PM Crittery to sort this out for you!

Hello from England

As of today, I am a father to four dark chocolate female mice who are sisters. I have been constantly on the look out for more mice ever since my previous daughters past away of old age last year and I was over the moon that a pet shop near me sold mice which are from a local ethical mouse breeder. They are currently in a commercial cage at the moment, they will be upgraded to a ZooZone 1 once I feel they are settled and tame and then they will be upgraded to a ZooZone 2 shortly afterwards which will be their permanent home. I find that I get way more positive results with any type of small rodent in this way rather than putting them in a large spacious cage. Here are some facts about me: I currently own three Syrian hamsters (silver grey banded short hair, brown and white sable banded short hair and dominant spot black and white long hair), a budgie and a Lionhead rabbit.

Comments

• CritteryCrittery Overlord
    Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to hear about your new arrivals, feel free to post pics about them and any of the others :)
    crittery.co.uk
    Exotic rodent husbandry and rescue;
    Resource website for rodents and small mammals;

Please like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/critteryuk
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on getting your new mice. I'm looking forward to hearing more about them.

• NickyNicky Mouse
    :-h Hello and Welcome
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Welcome fellow rodent fan :)
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • threeblindmicethreeblindmice Lemming
    edited April 2016 Posts: 11
    Thank you for the lovely warm welcomes. I've attached a photo of the coco girls :)
    13095969_103198446759109_2539814461299909138_n.jpg
    960 x 539 - 66K
  • AnnBAnnB Mouse
    They look very sweet!
  • MouseLoverMouseLover Lemming
    Cuties  >:D<
    Hamster: Archie
    Mice: Honey, Violet, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
    Rainbow Bridge: Daisy, Peach, Ivy, Penelope, Hazel, Ruby, Clover, Peanut, Minnie, Ginger
  • NickyNicky Mouse
    :\">